Give Us 5% of Your Confidence And We’ll Earn The Other 95%. Home Ownership with Complete Peace of Mind!
New York City's Finest Inspectors
7 Days A Week
In real estate business, speed is often crucial. Call us to discuss what time and day of the week you would want your inspections to be scheduled on.
Every home inspected by Landon Inspections is eligible for an all-encompassing 18-month home warranty.
Our digital inspection reports have helped thousands of property buyers and sellers make smooth and fair real estate deals.